One thing that's true about Canadian water in June is it is COLD, VERY VERY COLD. The park attendant said Lake Superior was 4 deg C to be exact. As part of our journey we have vowed to swim in all the lakes, rivers and oceans that we come across. True to our promise here is a post using videos and photos to depict the extreme cold that we subjected ourselves to.
So far we have swam in...
1. Saskatchewan - Buffalo Pound Lake (Buffalo Pound PP)
2. Ontario - Dogtooth Lake (Rushing River PP)
3. Ontario - Marie Louise Lake (Sleeping Giant PP)
4. Ontario - Lake Superior (Agawa Bay)
5. Ontario - Georgian Bay (Nana's House)